Coup De Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan of LoL Sea

4 posters

*Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline?

Poll

Do you like Twisted Treeline?

[ 0 ]
    *Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline? Bar_left0%*Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    *Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline? Bar_left38%*Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline? Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 4 ]
    *Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline? Bar_left50%*Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    *Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline? Bar_left0%*Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    *Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline? Bar_left12%*Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline? Bar_right [12%] 

Total Votes: 8
    OolongTea
    OolongTea

*Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline? Empty *Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline?

Post  OolongTea Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:04 pm

What do you think about twisted treeline?
    NaturaLady
    NaturaLady

*Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline? Empty Re: *Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline?

Post  NaturaLady Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:33 pm

I don't why garena players don't like this map? I always have to wait so long for matchmaking :O
    OolongTea
    OolongTea

*Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline? Empty Re: *Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline?

Post  OolongTea Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:41 pm

NaturaLady wrote:I don't why garena players don't like this map? I always have to wait so long for matchmaking :O

It depends on the people in the queue. Lvl 30's only get matchmake with lvl30s. Solo queue only gets solo queue. Premade gets premade.
    shadowbatx
    shadowbatx

*Poll* What do you think about Twisted Treeline? Empty Thoughts

Post  shadowbatx Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:30 pm

I think the games in Twisted Treeline are mostly too short. I prefer long running games with two equally skilled teams, rather than small maps with little room to roam and hide in.
    WarringTriad
    WarringTriad

Post  WarringTriad Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:08 am

Neutral to this, might have a better impression if it was more popular~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:52 pm